Congratulations on your acceptance!


Now all the excitement of enrolling for classes, buying books, meeting your roommate, and getting started at the Mount can begin.


The Mount will continue to send you the important information you will need for enrollment, tuition, housing, and orientation. We’ll also post dates for upcoming events on this site.


Traditional Student Enrollment

Traditional students are those who will soon graduate from high school or those who graduated from high school within the last four years.

Those students should begin by heading over to the status page and proceeding from there.


Transfer Student Enrollment

Transfer students are those who have attended a college or university for one semester or more and would like to transfer credits towards a degree at the Mount.

Those students should begin by heading over to the Welcome page and proceeding from there.


Adult Student Enrollment

Adult and adult-transfer students are those who graduated from high school at least four years before applying. These students may have completed some college course work and may wish to transfer credits.

Accepted adult students should go to the Adult Student Enrollment page.


Graduate Student Enrollment

Graduate students are those who already hold a bachelor’s degree and wish to pursue a graduate or post-graduate degree.

Future graduate students, go to the Graduate Student Enrollment page.


For questions throughout the application process, please contact the Office of Admission at, 513-244-4531, or meet your admission counselor today!